Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wee little man, and my monkey Ady

UGGG, So much is going on. I partly blame the eclipse of July 7th combined with my birthday. I feel like I am in the book "a series of unfortunate events". Went to Rochester, MN, the city is well community oriented, but the town is very strange- everything seemed to be so spread out. Anyway My nephew is very cute, he has a little grumpy old man face when he sleeps, and he snores a little. Ady stuck to me like glue the first few days I was there, and mom took me for a surprise pedi! Come Saturday afternoon I was ready to leave or go sit at a bar somewhere. But instead I Ran and I walked (a Lot) according to my phone I walked 8 miles, ran 2.5 miles. Once I got back to NC Mat and I enjoyed a bit of Asheville, then off to home.... aaahhh it is nice to be home. I am very thankful for my time I was able to spend with Ady and Owen, but somethings never change, and I am just going to have to except that. Mat and I are getting ready to go camping and hiking for the first time all year, I'm very excited about that - it is not like us to wait this long to get out there this time of year. We both are in major need of it before we completely lose it. I don't really have much more to say.... I need to sew, I have a few custom orders I'm waiting for checks on, and I have a skirt I really need to finish. I just need to get motivated.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your time with your momma, cause she enjoyed her's with you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read my blog! I have a crazy story about Ady

    ReplyDelete