Thursday, February 11, 2010

Two steps forward one step back

Well..... I guess the reasoning for me waiting until I turned 25 is out the friggin window! I got my Fasfa info back and I do NOT qualify for the pell grant AGAIN!! Why? B/c I have a life to live and bills to pay - therefore I'm not some bum who doesn't work! I make too much money- BUT they don't take in consideration my living expenses!! Why - well the lady on the phone couldn't answer that!!!! I'm not happy - in fact I'm very sad- but It's not over i will find other ways - I am prepared to pay out of pocket, and Mat said he would sell the van to help ( but I don't want to sell the van). By putting my loans now on hold will allow me to pay but I will still need some help!! so if you find a scholarship out there send it my way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment