Monday, June 15, 2009

SUNDAY dinner

Ahh The adventures of Zion-vages (as my neighbor says). We eat GOOD on Sundays at my house! It has became a tradition for friends (some times a lot, some times 1 or 2) to come over and eat drink and be marry on Sundays. This Sunday we had a veal roast on the grill, baked beans, roasted potatoes, and strawberries. It was extremely tasty! We then went to the top of our mountain and watched the sun go down, and played Frisbee until it got dark, and Mat broke a rib diving after it!! Well I don't know if he broke it but maybe bruised it! BUT HE CAUGHT the FRISBEE! HA We then went down to the house and sat around the bon fire until 3am! I never stay up that late!! EVER- But it was fun! On Saturday I crashed a 5k! I went to the Greenway trail to run and little did I know a marathon was going on! so here I am right in the middle of it - OOPS- it wasn't blocked off - or anything big - I just joined in! but I only ran 3 miles. It felt good. I sewed Sunday afternoon too! I made the cutest Owl to put on a skirt! you will have to wait for the skirt to be done before you see the owl but it should be done this week. I also finished 2 baby blankets - I will put pictures up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment