Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Time to push!

Yesterday after work I went to the gym and got on the treadmill - I ran/ walked 2 miles, I did 2-3 min run and 1- min. walks... I need to push myself to run the full thing and to get out on a trail. A friend here at work has been wanting to go trail running together, but I'm not ready to keep up with him! I could not imagine being Pete right now- getting ready for the 50 mile marathon this weekend! Good luck Pete!! I'm sooo sore but it really is a good sore! When I came home last night our friend Travis and his son was at the house and Mat was at work. Travis showers at our house right now b/c he is camping, waiting to move in across the street from us. So anyway I come in and he is doing my dishes I let pile up from a gathering we had at our house this weekend. We cooked out on Saturday - didn't get dishes dirty then, but that next morning I fixed breakfast for all and so they piled up (some things never change). I was very happy that I didn't have to do them last night! I didn't get to sew last night :( b/c my table is downstairs and I didn't get Mat or Travis to get back up stairs for me - BUT I will sew tonight! I'm on the deadline for Owen to arrive the clock is ticking!! Are you in labor yet Liddia? you need to wait awhile longer for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment